Thursday, November 19, 2009

not much to blog

I cannot find the cord to my camera but this past weekend we headed home to visit my mom and dad and attend Brad, my sisters boyfriend's birthday party.  My mom made some appitizers and Tara and Brad roasted a pig.  They had it at their house, it was our first time on the farm where they live.

After we got home, we put Henry to bed and ventured out to finish Henry's christmas shopping.  Now to wrap everything!  There are many bigger boxes this year so I am not looking forward to it.

The good news is we will be in DM over the entire Christmas holiday so we will get celebrate xmas with my family the way I grew up and I can't wait!

I completed more xmas shopping today and will get the other half done sooner than later.  It most likely won't happen the day after thanksgiving but sometime before mid-December so that it is done and over with.  I don't like the crowds that go along with the shopping chaos this time of year so before the holiday would be great.

And that is all for now, not exciting but it is what it is.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah I avoid the crowds at all costs... other than getting our pictures taken I'm done already.