Friday, November 20, 2009

Playhouse Disney Live!

To say Henry had fun at Playhouse Disney Live! would be an understatement.  He was ALL about it.  We got there just before the show.  They had these cool light wands... $20!  So not worth it.  I opted for a Handy Manny hard hat.   I brought his sippy cup and snacks so that saved us some money as well.  The food was actually very reasonably priced which suprised me.  It was just the toys and such that were crazy outrageous. The show in total was 1.5 hours with intermission, perfect length.  The intermission was a good length too because the kids could release some energy by wandering around which we did the entire intermission.  Henry tried many times to run up to the stage.  We were 13 rows back, on the main floor, on isle, PERFECT spot for him.  He danced and shook his little booty the entire time.  If you have kids under the age of 5, I recommend this show.  I cannot get over how much fun he had.  I can't wait to take him to another show.


Another cool thing, Zach Johnson, the professional golfer was in attendance in the back row of our section.  That was cool to see him in person.  I didn't go up to him or anything and for the most part people left him alone.  It's always fun to see somebody famous, esp in CR because lets face it, outside of Zach Johnson, Shawn Johnson, and Ashton Kutcher, there are not many famous Iowans

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Glad he had fun. We always try to get close up seats too and have had a lot of luck so far. I can't wait for this one to come!