I wish I had more pictures from last weekend at my parents. We traveled to DM on Saturday morning to see my mom and dad and had dinner with Tara, Brad, and their kids. We spent the day watching football and went bowling that evening. On Sunday morning we took a long walk over to gateway market. My parents live in a neighborhood with a park and walking trails and it is perfect for a family outing. I wanted to have Henry wear himself out before the car ride home so he would sleep but of course he didn't. He was wide awake the entire ride home.
This time of year we get back home more often with the holidays fast approaching. I like to shop at Jordan Creek, just down the street from my parents. I have the majority of Henry's shopping done and half of my other christmas shopping complete. The holidays are always stressful for me and not because of gifts but because I like to uphold my family's holiday traditions and Ryan likes to uphold his family traditions. In doing that, a lot of traveling has to be done to make that happen. Can you blame us?
On a side note, how do you spell check on the new blogger format? I can't find the button to do that.

1 comment:
Wow, I'm impressed. I haven't started shopping at all!
Post a Comment