Today was very bitter sweet for me. I resigned from my position at Abbott to take an opportunity elsewhere. I don't blog much about my work life and I won't be doing that in the future either but it's a life changing event and I wanted to share it.
The decision to leave didn't come easy. There are so many wonderful people that I work with that it is very sad for me to leave them. I have spoken with many of them today and they, along with my manager, were very encouraging. It's time for me to move on. The new job won't be easy, in fact it will provide many challenges but it will allow me to grow as a professional and I am looking forward to it.
With that said, I start in two weeks so if you see a lack of blogging, please be patient. I am so excited, yet nervous. Just like with everything else, I am going to give it my best and be the best me I can be. That is all anybody can ask of another person.
6 comments:
Good luck in your new position... not that you'll need it!
Congrats Sam! I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job, and adapt well to the changes.
is it same kind of work or something new?
SAM.......BAM.
A boomarang that doesn't come back when you throw it is a stick. A donut without a hole is a danish.
Be the ball.
I'm proud of you. You'll be GREAT!!!
Love,
Daddy (B.I.G.)
Congrats on your new adventure Sam!
YEAH! Congrats Sam :) So happy for you
Post a Comment