Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Henry James in his brown chair

Ryan posted a similar version of these photos earlier this week but here are the final versions with the edits. On Saturday morning I was exhausted and asked Ryan if he wouldn't mind getting up with Henry so that I could get an extra hour of sleep. During the time I was sleeping, he was taking photos of Henry and here are my two favorites. He looks so grown up in these photos.

The chair he is sitting in is the chair Ryan purchased for me as my "push present". It is an upholstered glider with a matching glider ottoman made by Best Furniture.. It is one of the greatest investments we have made during our marriage.

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

I just love that first one. You should turn it black and white and frame and matte it!