Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tummy Time and our first PT session

Henry is getting so good at tummy time. Here are a few pictures of him holding court with his stuffed animals at grandma's house.

We attended our first physical therapy session today for Henry's tortacollis. He favors looking toward his left so we need to get him to extend his range of motion so that he looks both ways. We now have a few exercises to do with him that will be fun. He has a slight flat spot on the back left side of his head right now but it isn't too bad and should take only a few weeks for it to begin to go away should we do his exercises with him. Henry liked the PT session and did really well so I have high hopes for our little man. Before you know it, he will be looking both ways to cross the street with no problems!

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

CONGRATULATIONS on taking up the PT offer. It's hard to say yes to them but I am SO happy that you are doing them early (I wish I would have with Tyler; they were never offered; he now has a slightly flat head that is more evident to me than to others). Henry will get it all down in now time and it's so cool how much PT will help. I'm a big believer in PT now that Tyler spent a month in it. Keep me posted on how it turns out :)

Henry is so darn cute! He looks like a pro at tummy time!