One of the things I have been meaning to post for a while are pictures of our gardening. It is a big hobby of Ryan's and prior to being pregnant, I too enjoyed planting and gardening (currently I don't have the time but Ryan's maintains our yard). I posted a few pictures to show off my Husband's work and when I say his work, I mean he deserves all the credit for how our yard looks. It always amazes me how many people stop by when we are out there to look at our flowers and compliment his work. A few people even came by and took pictures of the landscaping so that they could get ideas for their own yards. Anyway, pictures never do it any justice but I still want to share!
3 comments:
It looks great! Great work Ryan!
I love gardening too and am always outside puttering around the yard planting and weeding.
Whoah! Way to go.
I did some yardwork before Tyler was born but it went out the window after that - he doesn't like the grass so he won't sit out there. I hate pulling weeds but it's fun to plant new things
wow can i hire your hubs to landscape? lol he did a great job!
Post a Comment