Scary huh? I think so too. There isn't a whole lot of TV I am interested in this summer but I love "So you think you can dance". Somebody tell me if Mary Murphy is drunk. Half the crap that comes out of her mouth makes no sense. It seems like when she talks half the time she is chewing on her cheeks and when she isn't doing that, she is spazing out and screaming. Good golly, I'd like to stuff a sock in her big mouth most of the time. Also, who loves Mia Micheals's routines? I think she is brilliant and each week look forward to seeing her choreography. I thought her routine this week was fantastic and absolutely LOVED her large group routine last week.This is our life. Chaotic, inconvenient, and a whole lotta mess but there's a whole lotta love in our family and we're gonna share it with you!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Put a mute on the Hot Tamale Train's Engineer
Scary huh? I think so too. There isn't a whole lot of TV I am interested in this summer but I love "So you think you can dance". Somebody tell me if Mary Murphy is drunk. Half the crap that comes out of her mouth makes no sense. It seems like when she talks half the time she is chewing on her cheeks and when she isn't doing that, she is spazing out and screaming. Good golly, I'd like to stuff a sock in her big mouth most of the time. Also, who loves Mia Micheals's routines? I think she is brilliant and each week look forward to seeing her choreography. I thought her routine this week was fantastic and absolutely LOVED her large group routine last week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i love this show but cannot stand mary murphy. she is annoying
That's one trippy dance! I agree though... most of her choreography is great. I loved the one she did last year after her father passed away.
And yes, Mary Murphy is a train wreck. Kind of fun to watch though... I think Paula Abdul has some competition in the crazy judge category!
I cannot stand her! She's got such a loud mouth!
Post a Comment