Anyway, Henry rolled over while he was sleeping this week. it woke him up which woke us up. Each day when I pick him up, Carol gives me the run-down of his activities for the day as well as his feedings and diaper surprises and I can't help but feel like I am missing out of so much of his life while I am at work. It makes me sad when I think about it so I won't.
Here is Henry and Winston, hanging out, rolling over. :)
2 comments:
Look at him go! Missing out on the big milestones was one of my biggest fears as well. So I sent along a disposable camera in the diaper bag so that in case something major happened, she could get it on film. Luckily, I haven't missed much. I've warned all my sitters not to tell me if they spoke their first word or started walking while there. I just don't even want to know. So if I missed the very first one, I don't know about it!
AWESOME! Look at him go. Sometime you'll have to fill me in on his PT.
As a working mom, you will always feel like you're missing out, be thankful for those updates. Just think back to when you were little - I bet you hardly remember anything before the age of 5. Same thing for him so you don't have to feel guilty about daycare :)
And be thankful that most of the "big" milestones tend to happen at home for most kids beacause they feel more comfortable there - at least that's what I think, hahaha.
Post a Comment