Monday, June 30, 2008

The weekend run down

This weekend we purchased Henry a high chair. He has one at my in-laws and loves it. He really enjoys sitting up and doesn't want to lay down for anything but the ceiling fan and his play gym. Getting him to lay down to eat is a task right now since I feel like he is eating non-stop. On Saturday he was so good, no fussing and ate just about ever 3-4 hours. It was a good routine. Yesterday however the kid did not want to eat more than 2-3 ozs. at a time. Even when I nurse him, he takes FOREVER to eat. My patience was truly being tested. I will be excited to see how much he weighs tomorrow at group.

We took some great photos of Henry over the weekend that I cannot wait to post. Hopefully I will get around to that this evening. I keep thinking that at any time Henry is going to begin crying when a camera is pointed at him because of the amount of pictures we take. Not only does he get his picture taken at our house, my mother-in-law takes a ton of pictures each day and prints off her favorites for us to have when we pick him up. We are going to give him a complex.

3 comments:

Briana said...

How cool that your MIL takes photos of him each to give to you! That's awesome.

Hopefully his eating issues get straightened out for you soon. How frustrating for you.

Sarah said...

I agree...I hope Henry starts to get on a more "readable" routine soon.

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Trust me, you won't give him a complex. I have taken more than 1,000 photos of Tyler and he's 15 months old. That doesn't include what my mom takes, Justin's mom, Justin's grandma and whoever else :)