Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Henry's first professional photos


We had Henry's Pictures taken on Friday and you can view them by going to

http://www.trefzphotography.com/
Click on "Online Ordering"
Click on "Families and Children"
Put in your email address
The code is 1166811

They are not what we consider to be regular baby pictures. They are a little artsy but we have a few that we really like so we hope you enjoy them.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, so cute!!! I really like them... the only thing I didn't like was that he was laying/facing the same way in all but 2 of them, not much variety on that. But they were adorable, he has such a cute smile!

Briana said...

They came out great. He's so stinkin' cute Sam! I love the artsy photos. I actually jsut bought a photography book on photographing children and it's filled with shots like those. Luckily I've got a cute little subject of my own to practice on!

Erin said...

Hi Sam,
Great pictures. I like the "artsy" baby pictures as well. There are two great photography shops in Mt. Vernon where Katie has gone. Here are the links if you would ever like to check them out.

Envisage Studios: http://www.myestudios.com/
(She took Katie's 3 month pictures.)

MG Studios: She took our wedding pictures and will be taking Katie's 6 month pictures on Saturday....... love her!!!
http://www.mgportrait.com/

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

I LOVE THEM! I don't think the art artsy at all (at least not in a bad way). He's so cute that it will be hard to pick

Megan said...

Sam, those pics are sooo good! He's is super cute! Looks like they captured some great personality shots! Love the smiles! He's changed so much. It's hard to believe that your maternity leave is just about over already! It goes way too fast. It was really hard for me to go back to work, but it has gotten easier. Good luck next week. I will be thinking about you!

Sarah said...

Love the pics, Sam! I don't know how you'll narrow it down! :)