I got to the gym today and for some reason was in a pissy mood. I met up with my trainer, Jane and just unloaded everything that has been driving me nuts lately. It's all small stuff that really doesn't matter but it was great just to vent and get a good workout in.
In happier news, today is a special day for one of our children with fur. Winston is two years old. Happy Birthday Winston-bo-dinston. Big dubs has totally changed my thoughts on small dogs. I originally got him to have a lap dog and unless there is a stranger in the house, he wants nothing to do with sitting on a lap - he is the ruler of the house and lets everybody know it. Tomorrow he goes to daycare where they will have a birthday party for him with the other dogs in his play group. Tonight he got to have a pig ear as his birthday treat and as always, waited for Guinness and Riley to finish theirs first so that they would have to sit and watch him eat his. He is such a little shit but I love him!

5 comments:
I hear you on the sleep regression! Olive is just finally starting to come out of hers. She was wanting to get up at 3am for a while there. Not going to happen in this house. Mama needs her sleep to take care of the kiddos.
Winston sounds cute, waiting till everyone else was finished so they'd watch him! To funny!
I totally get the sleep regression...happened with Brynn her entire first year of life and still does to this day. Baylen has been getting up too--was up at 2 a.m. last night.
I'm right there with you and the lack of sleep! Lydia was doing so great sleeping from about 8:30 till 6. She has woke up every night this week at least 2 or 3 times! I don't know what the deal is.
Your pup is so cute! :)
Sorry you are not sleeping much. I've heard that can be an issue with childbearing. Happy birthday to your poochy!
Now that is funny; and he's so darn cute!!
Post a Comment