Sunday, June 22, 2008

Three months old

Henry is 3 months old today. I cannot believe it! It seems like he has only been here for a few weeks. He is already starting to talk... a lot. I put him down for bed and he talks, he wakes up and starts talking to pooh and piglet on the wall, I change his diaper and he talks. He is a talking machine! He is over 25 inches and weighs over 14 pounds. He sucks on his hands constantly (which makes it difficult for me to know if he is hungry or not) and is beginning to suck on his thumb too. Happy three month birthday little man! You are so much fun, I can't wait to see what new things are in store for us this next month. We love you!

4 comments:

Briana said...

He's such a cutie Sam, he really has such a sweet little face! I don't think I noticed before but he and Olive are exactly 2 months apart-she's 5 months old today!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

My last comment didn't save, grrr.....anyway, close to what I said:

He loves so cute in that picture (as he does in them all). He fits perfectly into the bear; sometime soon, he'll be towering over it :) I'm glad he's growing and doing well...how are you doing with being back at work?

Anonymous said...

Hey Sam! Guess who's going to have a baby of her very own soon...?!?!?!?!?! Rebecca x

Sarah said...

yayyyyyy cute pic