Just wanted to make a clarification: Henry did NOT have MRSA. He just had a little sore on his bottom that has gotten much better. We are putting Neosporin on it after every diaper change along with diaper rash paste. It has healed up for the most part, now there is just a bit of scarring.
He does still have his cold. His cough sounds awful but the Dr. said it would sound worse before it sounds better so I guess we will just wait it out. Henry has his second half of his flu shot today so we will see what they say since he has a cold. Not sure if they will want to give it to him or not. I hate shots, poor dude gets pinned down by me (not cool) so that the nurse can stick him! Note to self: I will have to make sure to give him Tylenol at least 30 minutes before his appointment.
No comments:
Post a Comment