Thursday, November 6, 2008

Having fun with the toys

Well, I have had a few ask how Discovery Toys has been going and I must say better than I thought. I got my report today and in the two months that I have been selling the toys, I have sold just over $2000 in toys. That being said, I never thought it would be as easy as it is. With the holiday season approaching, there are a few bazaars and daycare toyraisers I am participating in as well as holding a few individual parties. Its fun to see Henry playing with the toys and enjoying them. Sometimes he gives me new ways for a child to play with a toy or maybe it's a toy that was for the age just above his but he finds a way to play with it at his age. It's been a lot of fun. I am going to be better about sending my newsletter out every so often, if you want to be on it and are not yet, I would be happy to add you. I will be sending out the Discovery Toys specials in this upcoming newsletter. And as always, if selling the toys is something you would like more information on, I will point you in the right direction.

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

If you want to venture down here, I could try rounding up some moms...

I also need to look at the brochure again and see about ordering now that I'm unknown has passed.