
We had updated professional photos taken of Henry last week. They are posted at:
http://www.trefzphotography.com/
Click on "Online Ordering" at the bottom
Click on "families and children"
Enter your email address and the password is HENERY (she spelled it wrong)
the pictures of him were for the holidays and just to have some nice pictures of him before he gets too big!
http://www.trefzphotography.com/
Click on "Online Ordering" at the bottom
Click on "families and children"
Enter your email address and the password is HENERY (she spelled it wrong)
the pictures of him were for the holidays and just to have some nice pictures of him before he gets too big!
6 comments:
They turned out really great, Sam! He's such a cutie! I notice that he has some marks on his face too, prob. from falling...same as my mover! I had to chuckle at all the Santa hat pics b/c Baylen would NEVER wear a hat for us for our Christmas card pic this year. Also had to chuckle b/c one of the pics on our card this year is in black and white except I colored their Santa hats red in PhotoShop. It turned out pretty cute. Thanks for sharing! :)
Great pictures.
They turned out so cute!
That's a darling photo of him on this post!! I'll have to check out the prof ones.
Your prof. pics are GREAT! I love the one of the hat over his head, hahaha...I also like the close up where they turned it B&W except his blue eyes :)
Those are all great Sam! He's getting so big, so adorable too!
Post a Comment