This is our life. Chaotic, inconvenient, and a whole lotta mess but there's a whole lotta love in our family and we're gonna share it with you!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Lunch time!
This weekend I started Henry on Lunch. He now has most of a 2nd foods fruit for breakfast w/ cereal. At lunch he finishes the fruit and has 1/2 a 2nd foods veggie, and at dinner he has a 2nd foods veggie and 1/3 of a little bit of a "meal in a jar" or "meat in a jar" w/ cereal. he seems to like it so that is good news. I think the "meal in a jar" and "meat in a jar" smells like dog food! Grody to the max! I kinda feel sorry for the little guy but he has no teeth, that's right, zero! I guess I feel like maybe if he has a small bit of protein, he won't be so hungry at one o'clock in the morning. Oh well, he likes the food and that is all that matters right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The grossest baby food I can remember my nieces eating was the little hot dogs in a jar. They looked like little fingers and started out somewhat solid then quickly disintegrated into disgusting grey paste all over their hands, faces, bibs and high chairs. Avoid those if you can!
Post a Comment