This is our life. Chaotic, inconvenient, and a whole lotta mess but there's a whole lotta love in our family and we're gonna share it with you!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
IUD Success
Dad, skip this post because you don't care to know but since it's my blog, I am letting everyone else know I had an IUD put in on Friday. I thought it would be horrible but it wasn't. In fact there was no pain it whatsoever. Ryan and I have made the choice to wait for at least another year and a half to try to have another child so I was looking for an effective form of birth control that would work for me and this was a good fit. I needed something I didn't have to remember. I may sell pills for a living but I am not a compliant patient, meaning I have a hard time remembering to take a medication on a daily basis. Anyway, it went very well and it is something that before two weeks ago would not have been a choice on my radar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Glad it went well and that now you don't have to think about it. I'm not good about remembering to take something on a daily basis either. Having my tubes tied was a great solution! (Now that we're done of course!)
It was so hard for me to make the decision on what I wanted to do for bc method. I chose something besides IUD or pill that I'm not entirely sold on, (diaph.) but it will work for now.
I love my IUD! It was the perfect soloution for me and I'm glad it's working for you, I didn't know you were scared I would have told you it's totally painless.
Bring back pictures of my Grandson!!!!!
God your dad cracks me up!
Post a Comment