This is our life. Chaotic, inconvenient, and a whole lotta mess but there's a whole lotta love in our family and we're gonna share it with you!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Grandma and Grandpa come to visit!
Well, you can see Henry's new favorite activity. He loves outdoors and he loves pulling himself up so it's only natural the window on the door is fun for him to look out of.
My parents came to town to return our puppies to us. They watched the dogs while we were out of town on vacation. I am here to tell you Riley is most upset. He has pouted and made it clear he wants to go back. It is sometimes hard to adjust to having the dogs back when they have been gone for an extended amount of time but I can tell you, after a few hours, it is back to normal and I cannot imagine not having them around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment