In other Henry news, he has a cold - something fierce! At night, the boogie (booger) monster attacks his face. He wakes with little bits of lint stuck to his face. One might wonder, how does that happen? Well, he is a snot factory and throughout the night rubs it on his face where lint from his lovie and sheet stick to his cute little face. It doesn't seem to bother him yet me taking a warm washcloth to his face is like the worst thing I could do to him. I think that is backwards. He also has to move up diapers I think at night because at 1am we have to change his diaper and outfit because he pees too much. He is like his dad, going to the bathroom all the time! I guess that is better than the alternative.
This is our life. Chaotic, inconvenient, and a whole lotta mess but there's a whole lotta love in our family and we're gonna share it with you!
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Eating and Peeing
No teeth yet - where are they? Ryan and I could use a good nights sleep. I upped Henry's food intake to an entire jar of veggies and Fruits. I am still on 1st foods because I don't want to have leftovers but next week he will start 2nd foods. that will be fun to give him new foods. Nobody tells you when to do everything, it's like a really big guessing game. I guess this is where my "motherly instincts" are supposed to kick in. My instincts tell me he is growing too fast and I want him to stay little forever! He is just 4.5 months from being 1! That is so not fair. 
In other Henry news, he has a cold - something fierce! At night, the boogie (booger) monster attacks his face. He wakes with little bits of lint stuck to his face. One might wonder, how does that happen? Well, he is a snot factory and throughout the night rubs it on his face where lint from his lovie and sheet stick to his cute little face. It doesn't seem to bother him yet me taking a warm washcloth to his face is like the worst thing I could do to him. I think that is backwards. He also has to move up diapers I think at night because at 1am we have to change his diaper and outfit because he pees too much. He is like his dad, going to the bathroom all the time! I guess that is better than the alternative.
In other Henry news, he has a cold - something fierce! At night, the boogie (booger) monster attacks his face. He wakes with little bits of lint stuck to his face. One might wonder, how does that happen? Well, he is a snot factory and throughout the night rubs it on his face where lint from his lovie and sheet stick to his cute little face. It doesn't seem to bother him yet me taking a warm washcloth to his face is like the worst thing I could do to him. I think that is backwards. He also has to move up diapers I think at night because at 1am we have to change his diaper and outfit because he pees too much. He is like his dad, going to the bathroom all the time! I guess that is better than the alternative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yep boys pee a WHOLE lot more than girls, I have discovered. Baylen wakes up at least once in night b/c of soaked diaper.
Tyler pees a lot but he could care less. He stays in it all night and doesn't make a peep...I have a feeling this will make potty training, in the future, a nightmare! Kati
Yeah, the boys used to wet through all the time. You may want to try the Huggies overnight diapers. Those saved us!
Post a Comment