Henry still takes a bath in his baby tub. I haven't put him in the actual tub for three reasons. The first is because he still fits into the baby tub. He doesn't seem to feel confined and enjoys playing in there still. The second reason is because I can't justify filling an entire tub for him to take a bath for 10 minutes. To me, it seems like such a waste of water. The third reason, and really this is a good reason, Ryan has to get a new plug for the drain because ours leaks and the tub won't stay full! But I am really ok with him staying in his baby tub for as long as he likes because when he goes to the big tub, it's just another sign he is getting bigger and I would like to prolong that as long as possible! Call me selfish. :)
Here is Henry with his bear at 11 months. He is on his knee here and has surpassed the height of his bear! I have said it before, this child LOVES this bear. Anytime we are playing in his room and you say the words, "you go get that bear", and he will dive onto it and try to wrestle him. It is just so much fun to watch Henry actually understand what I say but also be excited to interact and really begin playing with the toys in his room! Finally, the toys are being put to good use. For a while I was sure the kid only liked cell phones, computers, remote controls, and the land line house phone. I was beginning to think I bought all these toys for nothing!
3 comments:
Wow, he really is getting bigger than that bear, huh?
I think he's cute too so you're not biased :)
that is soooo funny that he's sitting in that tub looking like a big boy. I love it!
Post a Comment