Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A funny

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I laughed out loud when I saw this! Henry has absolutely no interest in television, and I am thinking it maybe due to his age or the fact that the news is always on when he is awake so he could care less.

Is it so bad that I wish he was interested just for 5 minutes of his day so that I could get dinner going or the dishes unloaded without him climbing in it? I don't want to use it as a babysitter by any means but a break for a few minutes could help me get my house, which looks like a tornado went throught it, or at least a few rooms organized. :)

5 comments:

Briana said...

I hear ya. Olive isn't interested either, which is fine by me. But I have found that she's content for about 15 minutes in her high chair with a sippy cup and a tray of Cheerios. (And that way she can't go anywhere!)

Anonymous said...

Sam..............BAM.
Never..........EVER......EVER let my Grandson have an "Idiot Box" in his bedroom! E.V.E.R.
It didn't hurt you or your baby sister.
Another friendly tip from.......
Love,
Grandpa (B.I.G.)

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Tyler just started watching TV maybe a month or so ago and he's 2 in two weeks. It's probably just his age. We're bad parents in that the TV is always on so I think he just learned to not pay attention to it :)

Megan said...

Have you tried the Baby Einstein dvds? We just recently introduced those to Lydia and she LOVES them! THey were great on the plane when we went to CA and since she's had a little cold, it's been good entertainment. I don't put one on all that often, but she she's in a grumpy mood or something, they always do the trick!!

Sarah said...

I agree. Baby Einstein is great. Baylen won't sit for a second so he probably won't watch them anyway, but Brynn enjoyed them when she was younger and we used them when we really had to get something done or to help her fall asleep for a nap when she was a little older. The Baby Signs one is REALLY good.