Monday, March 16, 2009

I found the keys!

Henry loves car keys. You have to hide them from him because otherwise you will never get to where you are going.


(Whose keys are these?)


(looks like they're mine!)
(I think I am ready to go!)
(Who's coming with me?)

2 comments:

Briana said...

Oh Sam, he's such a little man now! Absolutely adorable!

Erica said...

If you go to Target right now, back in the toy section they have some plastic keys with the remote attachment. They have Cars and.. I cant remember the other "boy friendly" theme but they are GREAT. We got Lilly the Tinker Bell set for Easter. They look and feel like a real set.. and make the noises too. I bet Henry would love it and it would save you you from having to deal with the panic button being hit. (that seems to be Lilly's favorite button on the remote.