Monday, March 16, 2009

Birthday Lunch

On the 8th, my parents and sister came to visit and take me to lunch. My parents bought me this bunny (we all know it was really for Henry) but he sings and moves. Henry loves it. He dances with it and just loves to snuggle with it while it sings.




I am not sure why, but for all special occasions when my parents visit, we end up at Biaggi's here in town. I guess since they are open at 11 and at that time it isn't too busy, it is really nice to have a quiet lunch. My dad had to catch a flight at 1:30 so he had to leave early from lunch. That is my sister in the picture with my dad and I. I had friends that I have been friends with for over 8 years the night before who had said they had never met her. I believe it, we hardly see each other so it is rare to get a picture with the both of us in it.




Tara's boyfriend's mom made a cake for me which was so nice of her. She knew I like scrap booking and made me a cake that looks like a scrapbook!



Henry LOVED the cake. I was hoping to give it to him for the first time on his birthday but I could not deny him on my birthday. He really liked it and I was happy his first cake experience was a good one!

2 comments:

Briana said...

Happy Birthday. Love that last photo of Henry!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

hi to your parents!!