Friday, March 6, 2009

Happy Birthday to Sophie!

Happy Birthday Miss Sophie (March 7)! Sophiekins is one of Henry's gal pal's that we have play dates with once a month. When I was pregnant with Henry, Carol (MIL) told me about the school counselor at the elementary school she works at, who was pregnant as well and due in March. She would compare our stories to each others and unfortunately before Sophie and Henry were born, we did not get to meet. When Henry arrived I had decided to join a Mom's group and there was Stephanie with Sophie so were were able to meet that way. We, and our kids, have been buddies since then. We actually have a joint party for Sophie, Henry and Grace next Saturday Since they were all born within 2 weeks of each other!


(I stole this photo of Sophie from Stephanie's blog, hope she doesn't mind!)

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

What happened to Happy Birthday to Sam :)