Monday, March 9, 2009

It's your party and I'll cry if I want to!

This baby has a double ear infection! Good grief! He has had a nasty cough the past week and a super runny nose. He has been cranky Hank big time so don't let the cute kid in the picture below fool you! I just don't know what to do with our little dude, he just seems to be sick all the time! Since December 15 he has had 5 ear infections, this is his first double, and is on his fifth antibiotic. I am just ready for them to shoot him up with rocephin. Lucky Ryan took him to the Dr. because if it had been me, he would have gotten a shot! I hope he is good as new for his birthday in less than two weeks. :)

5 comments:

Sarah said...

hang in there! ask about going to ENT. Baylen had to get 6 to get rocephin AND get a rec. to go to ENT. WE see him this week, WEd. I am hoping for tubes.

Briana said...

Poor Henry! That's a ton of ear infections. Poor little man. Hope he's better soon.

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Poor guy - hope he fels better....We had ear infections for a month and a half straight, very annoying, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

What that kid needs is a big dose of Grandpa B.I.G.
I seem to recall that your baby sister had a bunch of ear infections and the Doc recommended tubes to help with drainage which the lack there of was causing her ear infections. Has the Doc talked to you about tubes?
Love,
Grandpa (B.I.G) and Grandma (not so b.i.g.)

MrsNick said...

Sorry your cutie pie is sick--again. When did your change your blog name?? I feel crappy for not noticing until now. I hope he gets better.