Everybody brought gifts. Henry gave the ladies outfits and the book, "where is baby's birthday cake?". He received a bear, some beach toys, a CD, a bubble maker and sidewalk chalk. It was a great first birthday!
Of course, my child would end up in his diaper. He plays hard and gets soooooo hot. At first I worried he would have a fever but sure enough when he would chillax and take a bottle, he would cool down and then he would get back to the mayhem and start burning up again. He is going to be just like his dad!


Grace had a wagon that Henry LOVED. After taking a ride in the wagon, Henry had to explore for himself. I think he worried everybody because seriously, the kid almost fell 100x. I guess we are so immune to him and his stunts that we figure, boys will be boys and he has to learn some how. He has a one track mind so we can take him away from the wagon but until we put the wagon in another room, the kid kept going back for more.

It was then time for dinner and cake! Each child had their own cake with a "1" candle. They got Macaroni and peas for dinner, Henry of course was picky and refused to eat it. I had brought some graham crackers and blueberries so that is what he ate for dinner. Then he dug into the cake!





1 comment:
Oh, he is just like Tyler! Tyler is exactly like that. I think each kid is just different.
Post a Comment