Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wednesday weigh-in: A name change

I want to change the name of my blog. I chose "life with the lagneaux's" for now but I am looking for something else, I just can't figure out what I want. Henry will always be my baby but he is growing so fast and I hardly think of him as a baby anymore, he is getting to be more of a toddler everyday. The child eats 1/2 adult food, never crawls, is drinking from a sippy cup during the day, and wears shoes on a regular basis! I know, all signs point to toddlerism. He is going to be one on the 22nd and I am really excited for him.

So, here is your chance to share your thoughts. Thank you to all who weighed in last week! I look forward to even more people sharing their thoughts this week.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

How about:

What the H?

The Rest is Still Unwritten...(I know it's a song, but still)



haha I have no other ideas but if I think of any good ones I'll send them your way. That's funny b/c I just told Dj the other day I wanted to change my blog name too. Ours is going to be renamed "B Squared" I haven't had the chance to redesign my header, so until then, it's just in editing stages.

:)

Unknown said...

Haha, must be in the air cause just like you two I was thinking of changing my blog name too. No ideas here yet but I'll keep thinking for you.

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

I'm actually happy with my blog name for now, although some people like to comment that it's not "all about Ty" so I think I should add "Our life."

I know you have a name for him when he's cranky but it's pretty catchy, maybe you could all it something along the lines of that. Just use his name. If I come up with any creative, I'll let you know. You can design your header to go with whatever you choose. Google the Internet, steal someone elses :)

Briana said...

I have no ideas for you, I was gone all day yesterday and I'm so behind at work that I'm overwhelmed today and instead of actually trying to work through it I'm reading blogs instead. I need therapy!

But I like the idea of a changing blog title. (Although mine is staying put now because I'm done having kids.) Perhaps when they are older and I can't call them boys and a girl anymore I might change it. But for now it'll do just fine. Though I did start out as "Life with Boys" and had to change it to accommodate Miss Olive's arrival.