I turned 28 on the 8th of March. I love my birthday. My family was big on birthdays when we were growing up and since I turned 21, I haven't had a party with a large group of friends so I say if you want a birthday party to turn out your way, throw one for yourself! I did just that. I invited my family and friends from the Cedar Rapids area and did one of the things that I really enjoy and have not gotten to do since Henry was born, go to a Cedar Rapids Rough Riders game! They are the local hockey team of high school kids and it's a fun time. The first five minutes included a fight and a kid having an injury looking like a broken ankle....very exciting! I love it!

After the game, we all went over to a local establishment, the Irish Democrat, that Ryan and I used to frequent at
least once a week, again, that was before Henry was born. Everybody was able to eat and drink. That night was also when the clocks jumped ahead an hour so that sucked but I had a fun time with all my friends and family and was so happy to have them all there

(The In-Laws)

(My super cute parents)
4 comments:
Looks like a fun time.
How fun....hope you didn't say you'll be the DD? hahah. Remember that - that one time we all went to Iowa City and you said you'd be DD, but you and Ryan were drunk in no time!
Now THOSE are 4 very cool Grand Parents. Now wonder Henry is such a cool kid. Not to mention cute...
Grandpa (B.I.G.)
OK - What's this about - the super cute parents and the 'in-laws' ???
Nice Sam!!! And thanks Greg!
Post a Comment