Thursday, March 26, 2009

Busy busy

I have a lot to update on this thing, I am hoping the weekend will provide an opportunity for me to do that. I have been busy with work and also with fixing and cleaning up our home in preparation for us to move!

Yes, we are making the choice to move. We are staying in Cedar Rapids but need a home with more space. Living with a very curious 1 year old, 3 dogs, and a husband who is a pack rat, means we need more space to put our crap! haha. I have a lot of stuff too so it isn't just him. I want to have an actual office and I want Henry to be on the same level of the house as us. I look forward to having more space for all of us.

So, this weekend I will update and just wanted you all to know I have not fallen off the face of the planet!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

hey did you guys find a house already or still looking?

Briana said...

How exciting. Can't wait to hear all about it!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Did you find a house already? Congrats on moving. It's tiring but fun!

Samantha said...

We have found a potential house, have not yet made an offer but have a general offer in mind. It has great bones, but a lot of cosmetic work to be done and the siding needs replaced so there will be some elbow grease going into this home over the next few years. It is really exciting but we have so much stuff and I do not look forward to moving it. It will be a nice chance to declutter, that is for sure!

Sarah said...

ohhh I cannot WAIT to move to a bigger place myself. i have no idea when that will be though. i feel like we are outgrowing our current house by the second.

MrsNick said...

Good for you! You guys have done a lot of work to your house now and I'm sure have built up some great equity. Good luck with the move and don't forget to breathe!