I can't begin to describe to you our life in the past 72 hours. One day we were thinking about selling our home and 24 hours later, we had a home picked out, financing approved, and our house on the market....
4 hours ago we found out our offer was not accepted and we made the status of our house inactive. We plan to put it back on the market in a few weeks but it just gives us a bit more time to improve some areas we planned on getting done anyway. This home has been a wonderful place to start our life together and add onto our family with the pooches and Henry. Unfortunately, we are outgrowing our home and need more space. I love this house and become emotional when I think of allowing another person to live in it. I hate the feeling that nobody will ever love this home as we have (although I know that isn't true) and nobody will maintain it and improve upon it as we have (again, I know this isn't true). It's just we have put everything into this home, and I won't even begin to mention the gardens because it makes me ill just thinking about somebody letting those go to crap! But, again, moving is inevitable and Henry deserves more room and we need to have more room when we decide to grow our family again.
I thought I would share some pictures into our home so that you too can enjoy the work and love we have put into it!
4 comments:
It's beautiful (it's changed a lot just since I last saw it around your wedding).
I love it Sam!
It looks great Sam! Thanks for sharing those pics!
I always wondered what your house looked like. I am drooling over your big bedrooms and basement. We are QUICKLY outgrowing our house and I feel like we have so many toys all over and not enough storage. ugh! We need 4 bedrooms STAT!!!
Post a Comment