This is our life. Chaotic, inconvenient, and a whole lotta mess but there's a whole lotta love in our family and we're gonna share it with you!
Monday, March 16, 2009
A slew of updates!
Whew! There are a lot of updates, something like 10 so get your reading glasses ready! I have been lagging in the blog department lately because of work. It has been a very stressful 8 weeks thus far and I wish I could say there is an end in sight but for now there is not much light at the end of this tunnel. I am going to keep my chin up though and hope things improve. Until then, this little man makes me smile all the time and there is nothing better than that!
2 comments:
He's so cute! Hope things get better for you at work!
He is getting so big!
I hope things get better for you at work.
Post a Comment