Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The cell phone blues

Grrr. I have lost my cell phone! Anybody who knows me well knows that this is a weekly occurrence but I have for sure lost it this time. I don't know why I cannot just put it back, after I use it, into my purse! I have nobody to blame but myself and as I sit here trying to retrace my steps, I just know that it was in my awesome van and then I have no idea what happened to it. I do have cell phone insurance but I don't want to go through the hassle of getting a new phone. I even try calling it and it rings but I must have it on silent (which I often do) so that is even more frustrating.

So, I am heading to the Verizon store tomorrow to get a new phone and I didn't have the numbers backed up so send me your phone number if you would like me to call you sometime. My email is spasdiora@hotmail.com, or my number will be the same when I get a new phone so text me your number and I will get it on my new phone.

So frustrating! What did we do without cell phones? I have four phone numbers memorized, my parents number (it's been the same since we lived at Brookview Dr, maybe even longer), Jim and Carol's house (I talk to Carol a lot), Ryan's cell ( I like to stalk him :) and 911 (duh). I know nobody else's number, that is so pathetic. Guess I will just have to start over and next time get the option to back up my numbers!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Samantha dear.
Remember back. Your Dad called you the day he brought the "Grand Puppies" home. He called you when he was driving over from (fashionable) West Des Moines and you answered both times. He then called you before you rolled up to the house but you didn't answer. He also called you after he left but again you didn't answer.
My conclusion is you left it (lost it) at the hospital when you were at Mommy and Me.
Call the hospital and ask for lost and found and see if they have a cell phone.
Thanks for watching my TV show.
Angela

Briana said...

Wow, you know Angela Lansbury! :)

Hope you find it!

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

You know more numbers than I do :) I think everyone is lost without numbers. I email you mine in case you ever want to chat - or come to KC for a visit :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Sam, sorry about the lost cell phone. I will e-mail you my number. I hope you all are doing well! P.S. I saw the most awesome book on breast feeding last weekend. It's called "If These Boobs Could Talk" Talk to you soon! Sara Nickel