Monday, May 5, 2008

Playing around with the camera

I am experimenting with the video attachment on blogger. I took this video with our camera the other day on accident. Who knew our camera had video feature on it? Ryan did but I was totally unaware so I thought this would be cool if it worked out.

4 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Looks like he is enjoying himself :)

Our camera has that too but it's broken, not sure how. We use our cell phones to catch fun moments.

Briana said...

Awww, I love little baby sounds! DId he have the hiccups too? Olive gets those all the time.

Unknown said...

We found our video on our camera by accident too. When I first went back Mike would take videos of Blake and email them to me at work on his days off. I loved that!

Unknown said...

Oh... sorry, forgot to say I love the noises babies make, makes me want another one. :-(