Mother's day came and went too fast. Henry and Ryan purchased me a massage which I am so excited to get! The weekend at my parents went well. Henry slept the majority of the time. Friday night he only woke up once but Saturday night, he was up 4 times! He kept rolling to the side of the pack n' play my parents have and smooshing his face into the mesh so it kept waking him up. Needless to say, I was not a happy mommy.
I can hardly believe we are back to Monday. I weighed Henry at mommy and me and he was 11 lbs, 9.5 ozs. He is gaining weight and growing like a weed! I cannot believe he used to be only 7 lbs! The weight gain is slowing each week which is normal. It's a good thing too because I would not be able to lift him otherwise!
1 comment:
Sam and Ryan,
I emailed ryan, but just to make sure you get it, I thought i would post here- Kate and i will be back in CR on friday June 20th. We hope we can stop by that evening and see you guys and meet henry. It is the only day we will be in town.
nick
Post a Comment