Happy two month birthday little man. I put him in a t-shirt that reads, "my dad rocks" with his Iowa State slippers. The shirt is almost too small and the slippers are still a bit big. He is growing like a weed!This is our life. Chaotic, inconvenient, and a whole lotta mess but there's a whole lotta love in our family and we're gonna share it with you!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Two months old
Look at that face! Ha! I cannot believe my baby turned 2 months old on the 22nd and is 9 weeks old today! Here he is with his bear. Doesn't he look so big! I am curious as to how much he will weigh this coming week. It's a big week for him because he will go back to the doctor for shots. This is a milestone I am not looking forward to but understand it is necessary.
Happy two month birthday little man. I put him in a t-shirt that reads, "my dad rocks" with his Iowa State slippers. The shirt is almost too small and the slippers are still a bit big. He is growing like a weed!
Happy two month birthday little man. I put him in a t-shirt that reads, "my dad rocks" with his Iowa State slippers. The shirt is almost too small and the slippers are still a bit big. He is growing like a weed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love that you're using the panda bear as his photo marker each month! Good luck with the shots. Olive got her 4 month ones on Friday.
Post a Comment