The other cool thing is that I think his vision has gotten clearer. When he is in his car seat, he is mesmerized by his feet only I don't think he realizes they are his feet. He stares at them forever. Then when he is in his gym he just keeps busy forever looking at everything and the same thing happens in his swing. It's really nice that he is so entertained by himself for a bit. The other cool thing is that he is all smiles. I love it! It makes being a mom that much more rewarding.
This weekend Ryan is off at a bachelor party all day so my mom is visiting. We went to the outlet mall and shopped for five hours. That is the longest I have shopped in probably at least a year. I don't think Henry will be a shopper. He wanted nothing to do with his stroller, car seat or baby carrier. He wanted to be held the entire time. I am guessing he is around 13 lbs because on Tuesday he weighed in at 12 lbs, 12.8 oz, and that amount of weight gets heavy over 5 hours! He slept most of the time and when we would put him down he would scream. I think he is just over tired because yesterday night we attended a couples shower for our friends Allen and Hillary and he stayed at Ryan's aunt and uncles house and was up late. Oh well, maybe that means he will sleep that much better this evening...cross our fingers!

3 comments:
He's so cute and getting so big! Goes by fast, huh?
I'm glad things are going well. When I don't see a post, I assume that's good news - although it makes me curious as to what's going on :)
Samantha you look fantastic! I never would have guessed you had a baby less than three months ago. I am glad you are doing well! Take care, Sara Nickel
Post a Comment