Thursday, May 8, 2008

Getting ready

We are heading out to WDM this weekend. It will be our first trip home since February, and Henry's first trip to my parents house. I don't know why, but I am nervous. I think it's because there will be dogs everywhere and we have to pack everything for Henry. I have no idea what to pack though. Tonight we will get everything ready for Henry and then tomorrow I will worry about our stuff. I am sure it will be fine but I just know I will forget something important, I always do!

2 comments:

Briana said...

I'm sure the trip will go just fine. And if there is something really important that you forgot, there will be plenty of stores around for you to get what is essential should you need to.

Have a great weekend.

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

I'm sure the trip will be fine! I totally agree with Briana - stores are everywhere and you can always pick up what you need.

What to pack:
Clothes for each day
Extra clothes for each day (JIC)
Blanket
Burp cloth
Diapers and wipes
And a bottle or two (or however many you're using on a typical day)

You're lucky in that right now your trip does not include: milk, sippy cups, food, bibs, shoes, sunscreen, sun hat, coat, etc. :)

I wish I was coming home so I could see you - but we're off to the lake.

ENJOY YOUR FIRST MOTHER'S DAY!!
(Last year I was heading back to work for the first time the day after and spent it crying; I look forward to happiness this year!)