This is our life. Chaotic, inconvenient, and a whole lotta mess but there's a whole lotta love in our family and we're gonna share it with you!
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Seven weeks
My baby is seven weeks old today! It is crazy to think, the time has gone by sooo fast. He began smiling a little bit this week but of course I have been unable to get a picture of it. I wish I had digital photos from when I was a baby because up until this weekend we have been unable to decide who Henry looks like and his face looks just like mine as a baby - it's scary!
We made the trip to WDM yesterday and he did very well. Two minutes before we got to my parents he woke up and was squirming to get out of his car seat but it's because he was hot. I do not know what to do to keep him cooler in his seat, any mom's out there have a suggestion? He gets so sweaty and I don't blame him for wanting out of there. I can't imagine what summer will bring for the little guy if he is so sweaty in the seat this spring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
This won't really help with him sweating while riding in the car, but if you want a way to cool the hot seat off before he gets in in the summer try these:
www.coldseat.com
Glad the trip went well. He's getting so bg already! It does go by very quickly. And I've notice it goes even faster with each additional child.
Wait... you're saying he sweats while just sitting in his seat? Yup.. must be a Lagneaux :-)
Happy Mother's Day, Sam!
I'm glad the trip went well. How was your first Mother's Day?
Thee is nothing you can do to keep them cool except not put blankets on him if you know he is getting too hot. And dress him more lightly if you're going on a longer car ride. Now that it's getting warmer, you can put less clothes on him, especially if you're just hanging around the house and you feel it's comfortable out. Tyler used to live in short sleeve onsies, sans pants, all last summer!
Oh and Happy 1st Mother's Day!
You should bring some of your baby pictures back and scan them in to this bad boy!!!
Post a Comment