Thursday, May 1, 2008

Getting my feet did!!!

Happy May Day! I wanted to make sure I posted this picture of Ryan with Henry. Seems like I always snap his photo while he is wearing grubby clothes so this was a nice photo to have of him with his baby!

Anywhoo...
Today I am getting a pedicure! Hooray! Henry is going to spend some time with Grandma Carol since he hasn't had much time with her in the past few weeks. Ryan's Aunt Jean passed away and they flew to California to say goodbye and pack up her belongings along with Jim's brother and sister and Jean's close friends. I know that was very difficult for them and Ryan and I were thinking of them the entire time they were gone hoping they were comforted that Jean was no longer in any pain. We are very glad to have them back in Iowa and Henry is happy to be getting some play time in with his grandma.

1 comment:

Briana said...

Ahhh, I'm in need of a pedicure myself. Maybe my husband will figure that out and offer to keep the kdis while I go by myself!