Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Taking a vacation from Mom and Dad

The pooches are on vacation this week and possibly next week. They are visiting Grandma and Grandpa (My parents) who refer to them as the Grandpuppies.

They love it at my parents house and I swear if we allowed them to live there permanently they would do it, however I am sure they would miss Ryan terribly and he would miss them. I will admit it is nice to have a break, especially because Henry is coming up on the 6 week mark and will be going through a growth spurt so the less I have to take care of during the day while I am here alone, the better. After the spurt though, I want them home, they are my children with fur and I love, love, love them!

3 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Based on your previous comments about the dogs, I'm surprised you sent them to "grandparents camp" hahaah (that's what Justin's parents call the week they get with the grandkids so thought I"d use it for your dogs)

Briana said...

I bet they'll love the change of scenery!

Anonymous said...

A word from Camp 20 paws.
The Grandpuppies are truly on vacation. They love the way their "Grandmother" pampers them and allows them to rule the camp grounds.
Just kidding. Actually they are having a great time and bond very well with the neighbor kids and neighbor dogs! And of course they
get along with Lexi, and Callaway The Wonder Dog.
We're all having a blast!
They do miss their parents and especially their little brother.
Now if we can get Winston to just sleep past 5:45am on the weekend!