Sunday, April 20, 2008

Finally, some sleep! (I know, I just jinxed myself)


We have gotten up three to four times since Henry was born to feed him in the middle of the night and the last two nights he has gotten up once! I don't want to jinx myself, but I could get used to that. Friday he only slept maybe 2-3 hours between 9:00am-6:00pm, mostly because he was eating every 1.5-2 hours. I think that must have wore him out because yesterday he slept almost the entire day and night. He slept from 10:00am-4:00pm and I tried everything to wake him but he was having none of it. I was so afraid that with that much sleep he would not sleep last night but he did. Today is a different story, he is fussy and does not want to take a nap but I so wish he would so that I could take a nap!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love your hair cut like that, really cute!

Briana said...

Now if only he'd move that long stretch of sleep to the nighttime!

I agree, your hair looks cute!

Anonymous said...

I think your hair looks fantastic.
And the color too.
I did cut it didn't I? :)
Love,
Baby Sister Tara