Thursday, April 17, 2008

Feed Me!

This child will not stop eating! Since 1:00am he has been on an eating schedule that I just cannot keep up with! Every two hours folks, every two hours! I do not make milk that fast, or at least I don't think I do. I keep wondering if he is eating so often because he is not getting enough but his diapers are just as wet and just as full and even when we try to feed him a bit from the bottle he takes half an ounce and falls asleep. I hope this is just a 24 hour phase because I cannot keep up!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like he is gearing up for a growth spurt... frequent feedings is how babes get your body to produce more milk. Sucks for you I know, but it is natures way of upping the SUPPLY for his growing DEMAND.

Sarah said...

yep yep he's in a growth spurt..usually around the 3-week age mark, they want FOOD NOW! It will pass soon but yah, I know how you feel...went through that about 2 weeks ago. Yikes on a bike.

Unknown said...

Yup... He's a Lagneaux!

Briana said...

Is he actually eating or just comfort sucking? Logan like to suck for comfort too.