Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Random moments

Riley is pouting. I just do not know what to do with this pooch. I try snuggling him, and he goes an hides in the spare bedroom or basement. This is a rare picture of him being social and of course he only wants to hang out when he can be on the furniture which is only allowed in the basement but I want him to be around us so I allowed him to hang out in the leather chair upstairs. He is just such a snugly dog and it kills me that he is upset with us. He will deal, it may take a few months but he will be fine. Hopefully he cheers up this week, he gets to go to daycare on Friday and he loves daycare so maybe that will put a spring in his step. We gave Henry his first bath two days ago and plan to give him one tonight. This kid is a pooping machine, every diaper is loaded. This is good because that means he is getting a good amount to eat but he is dirty down there so I cannot wait to get him cleaned up tonight.
Yesterday Ryan was feeding Henry BM from a bottle and Henry tried to hold the bottle. He obviously has no idea what he is doing yet, I can't imagine he knows he has hands yet but it was really cute to see him help feed himself.
Just as we expected, Guinness and Winston love the baby. They are so curious with him. I let them sniff his feet but no licking and no sniffing the face. He needs to be building an immune system and at 11 days, I am just not comfortable with them up in his grill so they get to admire from a few feet away. It is so cute to watch them watch the baby.

Ha! Winston is just too cute. He loves to watch Henry, even if it is just Henry sleeping.

3 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

How cute!! That last one is priceless. My mom's dog, Tesla, watches over Tyler too. I'll have to do a post on that someday.

Briana said...

Cute pictures!

(Our cat was mad at us when we brought Logan home from the hospital and then again when we brought Quinn home. I wish I could have gotten a photo of her when we walked in with Olive. I swear it said, "Not another one!")

Unknown said...

Those last two pics of Ryan are great! I can see him sayin' "Whoa....!" in the first one!