I am doomed to be a zombie! oh well, it's a good thing we get to wake up and look at this cute little face. Can you imagine if we had to get up in the middle of the night and feed a baby that looked like jabba the hut? That wouldn't be worth it!
This is our life. Chaotic, inconvenient, and a whole lotta mess but there's a whole lotta love in our family and we're gonna share it with you!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
He's Awake!
This is Henry, bright eyed in his bouncer early this morning. He has been going to bed around 8:30-9:30 each night and getting up around 12:30am, 4:00am, and 7:00am each morning, until the last few days. I have succumbed to the fact that I am on this baby's schedule for eating but now he only wants to take a few ounces from the bottle at night with Ryan feeds him so he is waking up at 12:30am but then again at 3:00am and again at 5:30am. He doesn't go back to sleep after the 5:30 feeding until 8 or 9am and by then I am wide awake and cannot get back to sleep. The worst part is, after the 3:00am pump/feed, I don't fall back asleep!
I am doomed to be a zombie! oh well, it's a good thing we get to wake up and look at this cute little face. Can you imagine if we had to get up in the middle of the night and feed a baby that looked like jabba the hut? That wouldn't be worth it!
I am doomed to be a zombie! oh well, it's a good thing we get to wake up and look at this cute little face. Can you imagine if we had to get up in the middle of the night and feed a baby that looked like jabba the hut? That wouldn't be worth it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahaha. You made me laugh with that comment. He'll be sleeping soon. He's getting better - that's always a plus to think about
Definitely all worth it! We're always saying to the boys (and I'm sure Olive eventually as well) when they get into trouble, "You're lucky you're cute!"
Post a Comment