Monday, April 14, 2008

The fourth generation

I meant to post this picture a while ago but something special on Ryan's side of the family is that Henry is the fourth generation on his mom's side of the family. Ryan's grandma, Mary Ann, is in very good health and the women on that side of family live to be 100...really. So, Mary Ann visited not too long ago and we were able to get a generation picture.

4 comments:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

How fun is that? That doesn't happen very often. What a great looking family :)

Unknown said...

You should see Ryan's brother ;)

Unknown said...

I'M KIDDING!!!!! :-)

Briana said...

Very cool. We just took a 4 generation photo (all girls this time, for the 1st time ever) of Olive, me, my mom and my gramma. When I was born I actualy had 5 generations on my father's side of the family. The boys did too actually. My great grandmother died shortly after Quinn was born though.