Henry was paid a visit from Grandpa (my dad) today on his way home from Milwaukee. He came to have lunch with his grandson and unfortunately Henry slept the entire time my dad was here, and of course that always happens when people want him to be awake. My dad got to hold Henry a bit before he passed out and when he woke up from his nap and left just before he needed a diaper change...lucky guy!
3 comments:
Hi Sam! I love love love your blog, it's so crazy, I was saying amen sister to every post you wrote, I went through all those same emotions and situations with Ireland. Especially the breast feeding! And the lack of sleep. The only difference is I did it alone, so you are so blessed to have Ryan in your life. Congratulations on your fabulous son. Come home soon so our babies can meet and be friends. All my love.
Cari
What a great photo!! Your dad looks so happy :)
Awww... Grandpa Greg! Great photo.
-Robs
Post a Comment