
I guess it makes me feel good though because if he was eating as much as he has been eating and didn't put on weight, I would be discouraged. On Saturday I thought I was going to strictly pump and feed because he was eating so much, I was getting frustrated sitting around feeding all day long. Then yesterday I had a change of heart. I decided if I want my supply to increase, I need to play his game and get over myself so that is the plan and I am sticking to it...for now! haha!
2 comments:
Haha... good for you! Hang in there in the next month or so he'll feed less often and it will be easier.
It's ok to pump all day once in awhile too for a break, as long as you do it frequently enough it won't hurt your supply.
Sounds like a great plan Sam! Your supply will increase as his demand does. You're doing a great job! He's putting on weight nicely! Now if Miss Olive would follow suit, we'd be good! She's about 11 lbs now and will be 14 weeks old tomorrow. Little peanut!
Post a Comment