Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Our wedding anniversary

Three years ago today, Ryan and I were married at 5:30 in the afternoon. It's hard to believe it has only be three years, it seems like forever ago. I always tell people that I knew I was going to marry Ryan days after meeting him. I knew I had found my soul mate.If anyone had told me our lives would turn out the way they have thus far I would have laughed in their face. We have been blessed with wonderful families on both sides, great friends, our fantastic pooches, and Henry. I couldn't imagine finding a person more in tune with myself, let alone someone who I feel knows me better than myself on many occasions. Ryan is truly an amazing husband and has proven himself to be an incredible father. It makes me excited to see what there is in store for us in the future and thankful for the many moments we have already had together these past eight years. So, now that I have been mushy with you all, I am giving a shout out to my husband on our wedding anniversary, I love you always.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Samantha and Ryan! We love you. Grandpa and Grandma Pasdiora. :)

Anonymous said...

Many happy returns Ryan and Sam.
Congratulations on 3 years and just starting!
Wanda

Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Happy Anniversary..........Memories of those early days. Memories, memories, memories. I'll spare the details, hehehe. Go Phi Delts (and Cedar Rapids)

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! Got a couple more days comin' up you can celebrate now too - Mother's and Father's Days!!!

Unknown said...

i remember that wedding day like it was yesterday!!! ahhh memories!! happy Anniversary you two!! Love you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Ryan and Sam! We truly enjoyed babysitting with Henry for the first time while you went out for dinner. Only one phone call from the new parents during that time:) Grandpa Jim fed Henry and got 3 good burps! It all comes back to you!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary to both of us.
You for getting married. And me.
It's been 3 years since I got to wear a fireman's hat!
Love and kisses.
"T"

Briana said...

Happy Anniversary!