Thursday, March 20, 2008

A belly shot...sorta

In about an hour I go in for my Dr. appt... I hope he tells me I am dilating and effacing so we can get this show on the road.


Some have asked to post a picture of the belly. I have to tell you, I really don't like the way I look at the moment but here is one taken of me last week I believe and this is as good as it gets for now.

I am actually cooking in the above photo - don't die of shock, sometimes it happens. Below is our kitchen helper, Guinness. He is actually really good in the kitchen, just sits and observes.

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Sam - I LOVE your belly. You look so cute and perfect. You hate how you look but you look wonderful :) Just remember it all comes off quickly. Within 6 weeks, I had lost 30 of my 45 lbs (and I believe you've gained even less)